App Name: iMuslim Prayer Times & Quran
True Muslim App is published by True Muslim Studio.
True Muslim Studio its subsidiaries and its affiliates (“Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”)
your Privacy is as important to us as for your’s
This Policy is derived from the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”), California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Collectively, True Muslim refers to these rules as the “Practical Rules”.
In case of any issue, you can withdraw your acceptance and consent any time by emailing our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com However, if you do not give permission you will no longer be able to use the App completely or some of the App features.
What Personal Information We Collect
If you have a True Muslim App account, we may use, process discloses, and collect the following types of personal info and personal data to provide or make available to us when using our available in-app services, including but not restricted to:
- The personal data and information you entered or upload to the App such as your name, contact number, birth date, email address, profile picture, Video and address; explanied below
- Your user activity, e.g., your bookmarkes Quran Ayyah or searches of the Qur’an Surah or Parah; and the Islamic prayer requests you post or have designated .
Changes that you make to any of your settings.
- Personal information and personal data that you give to third-party sites such as Google Accounts, Apple, or Facebook when you use these sites to sign up for, or log into, your True Muslim App account.
This app has access to:
Find accounts on the device
01) We may collect or share your personal details like which you upload to True Muslim app (like, name, birthdate, phone number, gender, and profile informations);
02) Your contact details (i.e. phone number and gmail or email address);
03) Your account login detail (like username and password) (encrypted).
Your Financial Information:
We or our third party may collect financial information (For Example: credit cards expiry date, types and the last 3 digits of the account number (if you purchase any service within the application).
we can Find accounts of google etc. and check Contacts on the device
Approximate location (network-based): For Prayer time and Qibla Direction
Precise location (GPS and network-based): To find nearby Masjids and Halal restaurants.
Read the contents of your phone USB storage
We may require permission is required for downloading translations of the Quran and for sharing Prayer times, Duas, Ayats, and Gallery images.
Read the contents of your phone USB storage
We may require permission to access storage to download images or upload
Download files without notification.
View network connections
Full network access
Run at start-up:
Prevent device from sleeping
Modify system settings
Read Google service configuration
Whether you have a True Muslim App account or not, we may use, process, disclose, and collect the following types of personal information referring to your App settings and the device, including but not limited to:
the device’s model, version, operating system, manufacturer, and App version.
Date of App installation when you install the app, App connecting with a smartwatch, time zones, country, state, city, date of last use of the App, language, IP address, and a “ once per app installation”, session duration of the user, the name of the app user, and country of your mobile operator user, ID (which we create when you install the Application and which is then demolish when the App is deleted or uninstalled from your device); usage feature information, and the App’s free / premium status.
Prayer location information:
while you use the True Muslim App to know the prayer Times then, we need to know where are you from, i.e., the city that you have manually or automatically selected, we do all of this to find latitude and longitude to calculate your location so you find exact prayer time.
If you have a login account within True Muslim App, your latest prayer time location information will be synced across all devices associated with your log-in account.
If you do not have an account with us in the App, then the prayer time and alarm location information will be stored in your device and will not be shared with our servers and database.
Other geolocation information
When you use the True Muslim App, some features Except Prayer Times (such as Qibla, Near Masjids, Halal Places, and restaurants) also require your geolocation information to find them.
Such geolocation information will always be stored on your device. This information is transmitted to our servers and database when you use such features but we will never store this.
Analytics and Crashlytics
This is the information that our analytics service providers – Google Firebase, Google Analytics for Firebase, and Google Firebase Crashlytics – give us.
How do we use your personal information?
The True Muslim App may collect, process, and processed your information as needed in order to establish our contractual relationship with you, in particular:
- Enable access to and use of the Application and / or services available through the App.
- Sync your app settings, such as your recent location details, to all devices connected to your account.
- Notify and notified of changes to the application, such as software updates and services, and answering your queries.
- Enable your mobile operator, Apple App Store or Google Play Store to charge you.
The True Muslim App may, by itself or through third-party SDKs, collect, process, disclose and use your information to pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
- Customize your information, for example, show content that is relevant to your interests and preferences.
- Make sure you see only the ads that are most relevant to you in the App.
- Conduct research, analysis, and development activities, monitor your use of the Application and services available through the App, improve your user experience and, improve our application and services.
In addition to the above, certain rules may require us to obtain your prior approval for some of the purposes mentioned above.
Finally, the True Muslim App may also collect, process, disclose and use your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and our legal obligations, and for any other purpose that the True Muslim App will notify you of.
Sensitive personal information
Please note that by considering the religious status of the application, we may collect sensitive personal information about you, particularly your religious beliefs. As religious information is most sensitive. You understand that the collection and processing of such information are linked to the use of the application and the services we provide to you. Therefore, if you denied collecting such sensitive information, you will not be able to use the Application.
Who your information may be shared to?
- We may share your personal or general information with:
- Our service providers, such as hosting service providers e.g., Google, Firebase, Amazon etc.
- Our partners, as mentioned below,
- Our lawyers and advisors, and
- The relevant authorities where required by law, judicial or administrative decisions.
- If you use the community and Video Scroll feature in our app, some of your personal information and data (such as your name and country, and your city if you choose to display it) may be visible to other app users (if you choose to display it).
How long do we store your information?
When you come and register or login into an account on the True Muslim App using a google account or app account, your account information that you login and data including your App settings, adjustments, and preferences are stored for as long as you use the True Muslim App, and it will be archived for applicable limitation periods.
If your account of True Muslim is not active for one year, you will get an alert message to ask if you wish to maintain your app account; otherwise, we will delete all of your personal information if you do not reply to us within 16-20 days.
All work information in the application will usually be deleted after 14 months unless required by law to store or retain such information, except that during this time, such data may be stored for certain purposes especially in the event of a dispute.
If you have an account with us in the App and are using the Prayer Times alarm feature, we will only store the latest prayer location information to sync with the devices you have connected to your True Muslim App account. We will delete all previous prayer location details that you have.
We do not store your prayer location information if you have not created/registered an account with us.
We never store any location information used by other app features such as Qibla, Halal Locations, or Masjid Finder.
How do we protect your information?
We have a list of security measures in place to protect and prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information. We will do our best to protect all of your personal information, but we will not guarantee complete protection because this information is transmitted online.
What are my rights regarding my information processing?
In accordance with the Applicable Rules, you have the rights to access, correct, delete, and when applicable request the portability of your personal information at any time.
you can also request that we restrict the process of getting information, or, beneath positive circumstances, restrict the processing of your statistics.
At any time, you can also restrict your information for marketing purposes, without giving us any reason.
if you want, you can instruct us, in advance, on the way you need us to deal with your private records while you die.
At any time, you have your rights to the data by means of contacting the data safety team at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also file a complaint with the data protection authority team in your country whenever you consider that the processing of your personal information and data does not comply with the Applicable Rules
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Application, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Application. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Application, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Personal and Sensitive User Data
We may collect Personal and Sensitive User Data like Location, Phone Number, advertising id, Accessibly Permission For Notifications and Advertising Purpose. These are necessary to collect. We may share this data may be third parties for advertising.
Amendments to this Policy
- All Quranic verses and translations are written manually and hence are bound to contain human errors. If any error is found please report it. it will be corrected as early as possible.
- please be Shure your location is correct while praying according to app time table.
- Different Qari recitation audios, Duas in text form, Translations are used for just educational purposes.
Can the permissions be changed later?
Answer: Yes, every Kind of permission that is in the App can be changed by every user by going into your Device’s settings.
How can I get the information that you save or collect?
Answer: To get information about the data that we save you can mail us at email@example.com and get complete data details.
Was this article helpful?